Friday 3 August 2012

Breakfast @ T-Break

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day since a nice,satisfying breakfast will bring you a-feel-good feeling for the rest of the day.  Never underestimate the power of good, proper breakfast.

Today, I decided to treat myself to a nice breakfast @ T-Break Cafe, Wisma Antarabangsa since it is the end of the working week (Hooray!  Weekends are here at last!).  On days when I managed to reach KL earlier, I would definitely come here for my first meal of the day.


GIven that I am not very hungry, I decided to go for the Half-boiled Eggs with Panini Toast Breakfast Set (RM 5.50) accompanied by a cup freshly-brewed coffee (or an alternate choice - Twinnings English Breakfast tea).  If you felt that black coffee/English Breakast tea is not your cup of tea, then you can opt to upgrade to other coffee beverages at a charge.


It is such a simple yet complete, satisfying meal.  The bread, either soaked in the egg or spread with butter and jam, is just so nice.  The strawberry jam can be substituted for pandan kaya, which I find it quite nice - the level of sweetness & consistency is just right.

If I was not rushing to clock in, I would have sat down longer to enjoy my cup of coffee & munch on the buttery almond-shortbread cookie.  I always look forward to the cookies that they serve together with the coffee/tea - love the fragance of the butter.


They serve a variety of breakfast sets - from a light set to a complete Big Breakfast set, from local breakfast to Western breakfast.

Another breakfast set, Egg on Toast (RM 5.50) - scrambled eggs served with Panini Toast.





T-Break Cafe
Kompleks Antarabangsa,
Lot G22, Ground Floor,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
(only open on working weekdays from 7.30am)

No comments:

Post a Comment