Wednesday 26 December 2012

Swiss Delice: Premium Swiss Biscuits

If you're one of those people who love anything chocolate, but has run out of new treats, you may want to consider Swiss Delice.  Although they are technically not pure chocolate, these melt-in-your-mouth premium Swiss biscuits are delicious.


The original Swiss Delice product is the Vogelnesti, which are biscuits with raspberry filling and hazelnuts.  I find this okay because the raspberry filling tasted a bit fake (it could be because I left it in the fridge), but the hazelnut portion was nice.

The other Swiss Delice product which I enjoyed very much is the Japonais - meringue biscuits with chocolate and hazelnut filling.  This is really good especially chilled.  It is very velvety and not very sweet.  Although I find the portion too small, almost the size of a coin, but I think it is worth it because it was so addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment