Monday 17 September 2012

Chicken Caesar Wrap @ Viaggio Espresso & Bar, Sydney International Airport


If you happen to be waiting to board your plane and you're feeling a bit hungry, why not drop by at Viaggio Espresso & Bar @ T1 Sydney International Airport.

My airport shuttle was running a bit late.  So, my initial plan to have a nice sit-down breakfast at the airport totally went down the drain (not to forget, I had to rush to the boarding gate).

So, as I was walking towards Gate 36 (that's where the plane I need to board was parked), I saw Viaggio.  Seeing as I still have some time to grab some sandwiches/wraps, I went to check out their selections in the "Grab n Go" section and took the Chicken Caesar Wrap (AUD 9.50).

There were a few strips of Chicken Schnitzel and omelette wrapped in lettuce, topped with generous amount of Caesar dressing.  Somehow, I find the wrap really delicious although it was cold (Boring, cold sandwiches had been served throughout the workshop I attended in Sydney, which I find pretty depressing.  So, I was not expecting a lot out of cold stuff anymore).  Seasoned perfectly well, I must say.

Munching it with the view of the runway was definitely a good end to my short trip in Sydney.


Viaggio Espresso & Bar
T1 International Airport
(near Gate 32)
Sydney, Australia

Open daily, 6am - 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment